RV resort in Alberta
Experience Life’s Happy Moments.
King Arthur’s Lake Front Resort RV Park was professionally designed by Rolf Schwabe with your comfort and convenience in mind.
King Arthur’s RV Park is open from May 1st to September 30th.
seasonal rv lots
About The Park
We have 242 fully services RV lots that have 30 amp and 50 amp with a 20 gfi breaker.
We can handle little to big rigs up to 45 feet long, and more
What awaits you at King Arthur’s Lakefront Resort? Amenities and outdoor activities fo the whole family. It’s no wonder that thousands of people visit our RV resort each year.
RV Park Map
Take a look around the park. We have some lots available.
Camping and RV’ing activities for the whole family.
King Arthurs’s RV Resort is big on families. That’s why we made sure to have activities to keep everyone fun levels high.
- We have 242 fully serviced lots that have 30 amp and 50 amp with a 20 gfi breaker.
- We can handle little rigs to big rigs up to 45 feet long.
- A gated campground
- We are a pet friendly park with an island dog park.
- We have a playground for the kids and a castle ,band area for entertainment.
- We try to do bands once a month.We have a store with showers, laundry, fresh baking, and veggies.
- Dvd’s and books.
- and more.
View our pricing page and park layout.
In case you have any questions, please use this section for aswers.
How do I make a reservation?
Please view our lot pricing page and map, then give us a call, we’ll answer all your questions!
When is the RV Park open?
May 1st to September 30th.
Is wifi available?
Wifi is available at the store only.
Do you allow open fires?
We supply fire pits for our sites.
How do I get to the park?
We have a Google Maps link on our contact page. Click here to check it out.